TSA Consulting Group has an experienced team of consultants to assist our clients with all aspects of 403(b) and 457(b) administration. Our consulting services are designed to meet two primary goals: 1) Work collaboratively with our clients to implement and maintain programs that enhance the perception of the 403(b) and/or 457(b) benefit to increase participation; and 2) Ensure plans are structured and operate according to IRS requirements. Below is a summary of the services provided by our consultants:
- Plan evaluation and design;
- Onsite IRS audit representation and Information Document Request (IDR) preparation;
- Regulatory technical assistance;
- Investment provider evaluation and relationship management;
- Assistance in the structure of employment agreements and collective bargaining agreements that allow for the payment of benefits to a retirement plan.